Take this Huggy Wuggy Quiz to find out how well you know the game character. We update the quiz regularly and it’s the most accurate among the other quizzes.
We’re at it again. Just as we’ve moved on from the perilous milk crate challenge, the illegal slap a teacher challenge, and the concerning Squid Game-to-playground game adaptation, there’s a new trend for parents to be aware of.
The inspiration comes from a game character with an innocent-sounding name, “Wuggy Huggy
” It may make you think of the bear rhyme “Fuzzy Wuzzy.” However, it is the game’s goal and disturbing social media videos that have parents raising their eyebrows and school officials sending home notes.
Here’s what parents should know about the game, where their children might be exposed to it, and what you can and cannot do about it. Also, you must try to play this Huggy Wuggy quiz.
What Exactly Is Huggy Wuggy?
Huggy Wuggy has the sound of a cuddly teddy bear. The monster, however, is an evil villain in MOB Games’ 2021 horror PC game Poppy Playtime. Care Bear is not the blue stuffed bear. He has rows of sharp teeth that show when he opens his mouth. That’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Huggy Wuggy Quiz
Poppy Playtime is a survival game set in a decommissioned toy factory. While Huggy Wuggy pursues them, players must solve puzzles. He sings creepy songs like “I could hug you here forever, till you breathe your last breath together” and “My teeth sharp and ready, in my grasp yeah they’re deadly.”
Where Are Huggy Wuggy’s Influences Being Spread Among Children?
Deal A letter was recently sent home to parents by a Parochial Primary School in the United Kingdom, warning them that their children were offering to hug classmates and whispering vulgar things in their ears.
How did kids become aware of Huggy Wuggy in the first place? After all, your elementary school child may not be able to access or participate in Poppy Playtime. However, videos of the monster-bear hybrid continue to circulate on YouTube and TikTok. Although YouTube has parental controls, the Deal Parochial Primary School is concerned that the videos are not being filtered because “Huggy Wuggy” is a cute name.
The videos, on the other hand, aren’t particularly endearing. Some show TikTokers creating fan art while the game’s theme song, “Free Hugs,” plays in the background. Others display disturbing images, such as Huggy Wuggy and his knife-like teeth racing towards the camera.
Why Is Everyone Concerned About Huggy Wuggy?
Deal The videos were said to be upsetting to the children at Parochial Primary School.
Parents should be cautious, according to Common Sense Media “While there is no graphic violence or gore, there are blood splatters all over the factory. Furthermore, the horror nature of the game will most likely be too frightening for younger audiences.”
About the quiz
Huggy Wuggy has made its way to the playground in addition to videos such as Squid Game.
RELATED: Should Parents Be Concerned That Their Children Are Playing the ‘Squid Game’ at School?
“It is a very deceiving character, as hugs should be seen as something kind and loving,” Deal Parochial Primary School principal Justine Brown wrote in a letter to parents.
How Adults Can Assist
Brown urged parents to be cautious, noting that “children can become upset and confused by what they see.”
Expert advice from previous trends, such as the 2019 Momo Challenge, which prompted necessary discussions about cyberbullying, and the recent Squid Game controversy, can be used by parents.
- Learn more about yourself. It’s difficult to stay on top of every new social media platform and app. However, experts agree that it is critical to know what your child is using.
- Find out what they think. Asking your child open-ended questions about what they know about a game and their feelings about it can provide you with insight into their thought process and help you shape the conversation.
- Engage in conversation with your child. It can be upsetting to discover that your child is watching videos or acting out Huggy Wuggy on the playground. However, you can use it as a prompt to speak with your child and assist them in learning. Make use of “”I” statements such as “I love you, and I’m worried that this game will harm you and others.” It is critical to treat others with dignity.”
- Inform them of your presence. These images can be frightening and perplexing. Telling them that you understand and that you’re always available to talk opens the door for future conversations.
- Unfortunately, Huggy Wuggy is not the first and will not be the last potentially harmful trend. Conversations with your child that are open and honest can help them navigate the digital space and playground.
For more personality quizzes check this: Compatibility Test: Find Out Your Partner Love Percentage