Take this Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero quiz to find out which character you are. We update the quiz regularly and it’s the most accurate among the other quizzes.
Everyone, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is almost here! The long-awaited film is set to premiere in Japan next month, and excitement for the anime revival is building. This week, Crunchyroll confirmed that the film would be released in the United States as soon as possible, and a new synopsis for the film was released.
The blurb was obtained directly from Crunchyroll following the service’s most recent update on the film. Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero will be released in theaters worldwide this summer via Crunchyroll, and the brand has shared a special synopsis to pique the interest of fans. You might try to find a way to watch Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero for free online, but there are no options available right now.
“Son Goku once destroyed the Red Ribbon Army. People who have carried on its spirit have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids refer to themselves as “Super Heroes.” They begin to attack Piccolo and Gohan… What is the goal of the New Red Ribbon Army? It is time to awaken, Super Hero, in the face of impending danger “According to the news blurb.
READ MORE: New Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Teaser Features Goku’s Voice Actress: Watch | Dragon Ball Super Actor Reveals Piccolo’s New Power | New Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Image Features Goku, Vegeta, And Broly
As you can see, there are no major spoilers in this synopsis, and it doesn’t raise any new questions for fans. The blurb emphasizes the Red Ribbon Army’s new androids, as well as Gohan and Piccolo. Piccolo’s big new form has been revealed in posters for Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero and the pair have been described as the film’s leads. This means the androids will face a tough fight, as Gohan and Piccolo are two of Earth’s most powerful warriors. Not to mention Goku, who will undoubtedly come to Earth’s aid once he realizes his former foes are up to no good again. Also, you must try to play this Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero quiz.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Quiz
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is now playing in Japanese theaters.
As revealed in the first teaser, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero will be released sometime in 2022, with release dates varying depending on countries and regions. Toei Animation has not announced specific release dates for Japan or any other country, but the film will most likely premiere in Japan before hitting U.S. theaters.
The creators of the anime confirmed that the film will be released in Japan in 2022 at the NYCC 2021 panel, but they have yet to finalize the official release dates for North America and other regions.
Toei Animation confirmed at Jump Festa 2021 that Dragon Super: Super Hero will be released in Japan on April 22, 2022, but stay tuned for an update.
Toei Animation announced on March 18 that the release of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero would be delayed due to a company hack. On April 14, the studio announced a new Japanese theatrical release date: June 11, 2022.
About the quiz
The following are the character descriptions for the upcoming Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero film, which give us the current status of characters old and new:
- Goku is a Saiyan who was raised on Earth. He’s still getting better after his battles with Jiren and Broly! He is currently being trained by Whis.
- Gohan is Goku’s eldest son. Despite having greater potential than both Goku and Vegeta, he prefers to live a peaceful life as a scholar.
- Piccolo is a Namekian who is the son of the Great Demon King Piccolo. He was once Goku’s arch-enemy. He previously trained Gohan and is now training Pan.
- Trunks’ father and the proud prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta. He trains with Whis in the hopes of one day defeating Goku.
- Pan is Gohan and Videl’s first child. Despite being only three years old, she has been training under Piccolo and has shown great promise.
- Gamma 1 – The first in Dr. Hedo’s new Android series. He wears a red cape and has a calming personality as well as a strong sense of loyalty.
- Gamma 2 – The second installment in Dr. Henew d’s Android series. He wears a blue cape and is occasionally chastised by Gamma 1 for his slightly flippant demeanor.
- Dr. Hedo is a brilliant scientist who works for the Red Ribbon Army. Dr. Hedo possesses cutting-edge Android technology.
- Magenta – President of Red Pharmaceuticals and the Red Ribbon Army’s current public face. He contacts Dr. Hedo in order to rebuild the army.
For more personality quizzes check this: Red Queen Quiz