Take this Which Character Should I Cosplay quiz to find out. We update the quiz regularly and it’s the most accurate among the other quizzes.
Let’s begin with the most recent addition to this list, which is rather obvious at this time.
Genshin Impact has swept the gaming industry; this gacha game has already produced approximately $400 million in revenue. For a free game, Genshin Impact has it all: a magnificent world setting (comparable to Breath of the Wild), a plethora of Waifus and Husbands, addictive gameplay, and an engrossing plot and quests.
With so many distinct characters to cosplay in this game, Genshin Impact will be HUGE for popular cosplay ideas in 2021. It also helps that the character designs are so fantastic that we’re already seeing a slew of Genshin Impact cosplays. Give it a few more months, and we’ll see some incredible cosplays from this game. If/when we are able to hold conventions or social gatherings again, Genshin Impact will be the ideal location for a group picture.
What can be said about My Hero Academia (MHA) that hasn’t already been stated?
This top Shonen Anime has been extremely popular in recent years, and 2021 will be no exception. MHA characters are beautifully designed, and the anime is well-received. All of these factors will assure that MHA characters will continue to be popular cosplay series for a long time. Also, you must try to play this Which Character Should I Cosplay quiz.
Which Character Should I Cosplay?
What you’ll need to cosplay as Camie from MHA is as follows:
- A full bodysuit in black can be acquired online on eBay or at any Halloween/theatre store.
- Black hat – During the Halloween season, these types of police caps are extremely easy to find, so go early and stock up! To add the detail, use a red ribbon (or rope) and craft foam for the insignia.
- Wig – When saving money on a costume, it’s critical to pay attention to the details. As a result, I will always recommend Arda Wigs for all of my wig need. Arda’s fiber blends are incredibly lifelike, and they even feature lace fronts!
The League of Legends universe has never been the same since the first K/DA music video Pop Stars was published. You can now witness Ahri, Akali, Evelynn, and Kai’Sa cosplaying all the time! And that’s not going to change in 2021, especially with the release of the new KD/A videos More and Baddest.
About the quiz
Riot Games continues to produce new music videos and skins for other League heroes in addition to K/DA. As a result, not only will this game be relevant in the 2020s, but so will the cosplays.
What you’ll need to dress up as Evelynn K/DA from League of Legends is as follows:
- Evelynn can be something you and a few buddies could put together by merging your clothing if you’re searching for a closet cosplay. If you don’t have a black trench coat, I’m sure your local Goodwill or Value Village will have one for you.
- Necklace – This necklace charm is extremely simple to make. Simply loop a length of ribbon through an old earring. Similar charms can also be found at a craft store, corner store, or Ardene’s.
- Earrings – Evelynn’s earrings are simply little hoops that can be found on eBay for around $2. These can also be found in the clearance department of Claire’s or Ardene’s.
- Belt – A standard black belt is available at any corner store.
- Wig — In this K/DA rendition, Evelynn’s cat ear hair is what gives her the distinctive look. I would recommend purchasing a powerful hair spray and devoting an hour or two to twirling the hair in the same manner.
- Glasses – Glasses are difficult to make. Finding comparable frames and tinting the lenses with see-through acrylic sheets such as soft binders or photography gels is the ideal hack for glasses.
- Claws — For the most pleasant claws, paper is the tried-and-true solution. Foam can also be used for a longer effect. Silver acrylic paint or Rub n Buff
For several years, there have been numerous Fate spinoffs! Not to mention Fate/Grand Order, a smartphone game. This demonstrates how popular the series has been among fans. Not to mention, prior to the pandemic, there was a Fate tour to several Anime conventions in 2019. As a result, you can anticipate that many people will be dressed up as Fate characters.